Saturday 22 December 2012

i have a little red notebook...

into which I write my reviews for Wonderful Wooden Reasons.  I find I generally write easier with a pen and paper.  i think the inability to constantly edit / delete / rewrite focuses me more and I generally am more productive that way.

There is a drawback though.  Typing the damn things up when the deadline is looming is a massive pain in the arse!
I really don't dig typing at all.  I'm ridiculously bad at it.  I sometimes think I'd be more accurate if I used my forehead.

Anyway, all being well and assuming I don't throw my keyboard in frustration, the new WWR will be online sometime tomorrow (Sunday).

Peace
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment but be aware that anything that i feel is abusive, unpleasant or spam will be removed.