Tuesday 20 November 2012

Repairs and renovations

Been pottering all evening with the Wonderful Wooden Reasons website and we know have an alphabetised Movie Review section.

Both that and the Books have been updated with new reviews.  These rarely get included in the main WWR updates as they generally aren't contemporary so don't really fit.  I've been so busy over the last two years that most of the books I read are graphic novels I grab from my local library that I can dip in and out of easily whilst working. A lot of these are both a few years old and not necessarily very good so I tend to leave them off the listings.

The movie reviews are often just pithy little comments to sum up in as brief a way possible what I thought of what I just watched.

I'm planning more additions to the zine over the next little while.  Not sure what form these are going to take as yet - still plotting - but they are coming.

Peace
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment but be aware that anything that i feel is abusive, unpleasant or spam will be removed.